Always remain updated about current software development trends
Localize ToggleSwitch in the Silverlight Toolkit.
This article helps you to understand how you can write your own Siri application.
Logout from Facebook.
Code Project Virtual Tech Summit Session: In this session, Bruno Terkaly illustrates how to build a traditional Silverlight application and then migrating the application to Windows Phone 7.
The new WP7 tools are available and free. Just how quickly can you start building an application? Get a feel of how you can start using both Visual Studio and Blend to build a data-connected application.
Code Project Virtual Tech Summit Session: This presentation will provide an introduction to developing Windows Phone applications with these tools.
Code Project Virtual Tech Summit Session: It is said that if you are familiar with Silverlight development on the Desktop, you know 90% of the things you need to develop Windows Phone 7 apps. This introductory session focuses on the remaining 10%
Using Label class to display text in XNA
Using the AudioManager class to play sounds and music in XNA, WPXNA (5)
I was approached by Lotaris a while ago and asked if I would do a review of their platform.\xa0 Having not heard of the company before, I waded in and started looking around and was quietly surprised by what I found. If your interested in making more money...